Skip to content
How to Choose the Right Size K9 Mask® for your Dog
- If you do not have a flexible measuring tape you can use a shoe lace or phone charging cable to make your measurements. Then use a ruler or metal measuring tape to get the measurement.
- NOTE: If your dog is in between circumference sizes we recommend getting the larger size mask for better panting space in the mask.
SMALL K9 MASK®
Muzzle Length: 1.6-2.8 inches (4.0-7.0 cm)
Muzzle Circumference: 4.5-6.5 inches (11.5-16.5 cm)
- Breed Examples: Yorkshire Terrier, Shih Tzu, Miniature Pinscher, Miniature Schnauzer. (Breeds which tend to be too small to wear this size mask: Toy Chihuahua, Brussels Griffon, Papillon.)
- View Small K9 Mask®.
MEDIUM K9 MASK®
Muzzle Length: 2.8-4.3 inches (7-11 cm)
Muzzle Circumference: 7.0-9.0 inches (17.5-23.0 cm)
- Breed Examples: Spaniel, Schnauzer, Fox Terrier, Pinscher.
- View Medium K9 Mask®.
LARGE K9 MASK®
Muzzle Length: 3.7-4.7 inches (9.5-12 cm)
Muzzle Circumference: 9.0-13.0 inches (23.0-33.0 cm)
- Breed Examples: German Shepherd (small), Pointer, Dalmatian, Setter, Labrador, Retriever, Husky.
- View Large K9 Mask®.
EXTRA LARGE K9 MASK®
Muzzle Length: 4.5-5.9 inches (11.5-15.0 cm)
Muzzle Circumference: 13.0-17.5 inches (33.0-45.0 cm)
- Breed Examples: German Shepherd (big), Newfoundland, Mastiff.
- View Extra Large K9 Mask®.
FLAT FACED (Brachycephalic) DOGS
- We do not currently have K9 Mask® sizes for flat faced (Brachycephalic) dogs like (Pug, Pekingese, Bulldog, etc.). However, we continue our research and development to find solutions for these dog breeds.