Amazon affiliate marketing is available to anyone wanting to earn money promoting pet products and the K9 Mask on their website, blog, or internet channel. Sign up to create your Amazon Affiliate Account. Using your unique Amazon Affiliate links you will be able to earn money promoting K9 Masks on your website or internet channel. Promote healthy choices for dog owners while earning money.
You will be able to create shopping links to K9 Mask products like these and earn money every time someone clicks on your link to buy products on Amazon.
Examples of K9 Mask Amazon Affiliate Links:
Two Keys to Make Money as an Amazon Affiliate
- Generate consistent traffic to your blog, website, or internet channel.
- People just need to CLICK on your affiliate links or posts and buy something even if it is NOT the item to which you linked.
Being a valued resource to your readers and potential followers are all important elements to gain and maintain website, blog, or internet channel traffic. When someone clicks through your affiliate link to make a purchase on Amazon you will receive a commission.
Earn Money with Amazon
Most people know the term “Amazon Affiliate,” but there are numerous ways to make make money with Amazon.
10 Fast Facts About Amazon Affiliates
- Please ensure when sharing Amazon affiliate links in your blog posts or website that they do not appear in your newsletter or RSS feed. This is a great reason to switch your blog posts from read-in-full to click-for-more option. Be sure that if you do include affiliate links in your post that they appear below the read more links. Also, you cannot use Amazon affiliate links in ebooks or PDFs. You can link in ebooks and PDFs to your blog posts that contain Amazon Affiliate links (again, with proper disclosure in the posts).
- While you can share links freely to Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram please be aware that Amazon Affiliate program policy is a little less clear on sharing to Pinterest. To that end, we recommend not sharing to Pinterest until terms of service change. Links shared on social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter must have proper disclosure.
- When sharing to your blog and social media, please remember to fully disclose.
- You have the options of being paid via gift card or direct deposit. Either way, you will receive payment on a minimum of $10 earnings. If that takes one month or six months, the payment will accumulate in your account. If you prefer to receive a check be aware that payout on check does not occur until you have accumulated $100 in payment.
- A strong Call to Action is essential in any blog post, especially with affiliate links.
- Regarding the handshake tool on Facebook, as of this writing you are not to tag Amazon. You should tag a brand in the post that you are promoting. You also need to properly disclose.
- When sharing an affiliate link on your blog, it must be a nofollow link.
- Watch for promotions and bounties in your Amazon Affiliate dashboard. Promotions expire, but in most cases, bounties do not. If you plan to use these sort of affiliate opportunities with Amazon, you can either start a spreadsheet to track expiring promotions and/or you can choose the “set it and forget” option.
- Give your readers options: If you show them a K9 Mask you use, give them a variety of mask sizes and air filters using ads within blog posts. Or you can hyperlink your text using a unique affiliate account like saying something like, “The perfect air pollution solution for your dog.”
- If you build it, they will come. Personally, I set my top 10 posts up as Amazon affiliate posts with proper disclosure because Google Analytics tells me they are the most trafficked posts on my blog. In doing so, I have seen a direct conversion of those products recommended and related ones. Remember, as long as someone clicks through and buys something from you on Amazon from that clicked link within 24 hours, you will get the commission.
Bonus Amazon Affiliate Tip
Check your dashboard from time to time. I check my dashboard weekly, but I know folks who check in daily. By following what people are purchasing and related products, you can even build content that makes sense around this data. Check out the clicks and ordered items within your affiliate dashboard and to track sales and revenue. You are a business owner, so work this facet of your business like a boss!
Don’t Get Kicked Out
There are many ways to get kicked out of the Amazon Affiliate program. You need to work the program so that folks are actually clicking on your links. Amazon won’t keep affiliates on who are not contributing to their bottom line: Sales.
Amazon Program Policies
Always check your Amazon Affiliate terms of service for any changes and/or updates.
- Pet products receive an eight percent standard fee. This means that whatever you share that falls under pet products you will receive eight percent on the sale.
- Be careful when sharing Amazon Affiliate links to free Kindle books. If you share too many links or that is all your readers are clicking on and “purchasing,” you can be locked out of your affiliate and bounty payments for that month. Regular Kindle books or Kindle books that are discounted but not down to free are fine to share and would not make you fall into this category.
- If you currently have multiple Amazon Affiliate accounts so that you can take advantage of visitors from the UK and Canada you can now take advantage of the OneLink feature. Basically it links your accounts and you can use one code for everyone. The OneLink code takes your visitor to their local Amazon Store to purchase the item you are featuring.
Start earning money today by signing up for an Amazon Affiliate Account. Put your content about dog's to work for you.