K9 Mask: The world’s first air pollution mask specifically designed for dogs.
- K9 Mask +Three (3) Replacement Air Filters
Pure Air X1 Dog Pollution Air Filter Mask
Pure Air X1 dog pollution mask with three (3) replaceable muzzle air filters. N95 and PM2.5 with activated carbon air filter to purify polluted air from smoke, smog, emissions, chemicals, toxins, mold, allergies, and bacteria.
Small Size - K9 Mask
Breed Examples: Yorkshire Terrier, Shitzu, Miniature Pinscher, Miniature Schnauzer.
Muzzle Length: 4.0-7.0 cm (1.6-2.8 in)
Muzzle Circumference: 11.5-16.5 cm (4.5-6.5 in)
Note: If your dog's muzzle circumference is in between sizes we recommend you get the larger mask size for more panting space.
K9 Mask Sizing Chart
Click here to see our K9 Mask sizing chart.
What Makes K9 Mask Unique:
- N95 filter - Filters up to 95% of non-oil based particulate matter.
- PM2.5 filter - Filters harmful toxic particles as small as 2.5 microns in width.
- Activated carbon filter - Bonds with pollution molecules reducing toxins.
- Exhale exhaust valve - Releases exhaled air, moisture, and heat from panting.
- Easy flex spacer mesh for softness and comfort.
- Adjustable velcro straps for neck and muzzle fit.
- Replaceable air filters for high-quality filtration every use.
- Washable mask for freshness every use.
Innovative Style and Design
The Pure Air X1 has an adjustable snout strap to keep the mask tight against your dog’s muzzle to improve air filtration. The NECK strap adjusts for a secure fit with flexible head movement. The MUZZLE strap adjusts to the size of your dogs snout. The K9 Mask is engineered with an innovative air exhaust valve for ventilating panting dogs.
Inserting the Air Filter into the K9 Mask
Open the zipper on the top of the mask. Insert the air filter into mask with the dark side on top and white side on the bottom. Place the curve edge of the filter facing the nose of the mask. Align the air filter inside the mask so all edges of the air filter fit against the sides of the mask. Close the zipper on the mask.
Can I wash the K9 Mask?
- The exterior mask is washable.
- Before washing the K9 Mask remove the air filter and exhaust valve. The mask may be washed in cold water with detergent and then hang to air dry.
To Remove Exhaust Valve:
Start by holding the valve on the outside of the mask in one hand. With your other hand reach inside the mask and grab the center handle of the valve. Turn the valve on the inside of the mask counter clockwise to release it from the front of the valve.
To Reinstall or Replace Exhaust Valve:
Place the front of the valve on the front of the mask over the opening in the nose. On the inside of the mask insert the back of the valve onto the front valve by aligning the open tabs on the front valve with the extended plastic tabs on back of the valve. Twist the back of the valve on the inside of the mask clockwise to lock the valve into place.
Designed in Austin, Texas, USA.